ESP8266 CH340 V3 Wireless Module
- V3-4M bytes (32Mbits) FLASH NodeMcu Lua WIFI
- WINDOWS driver USB to serial CH341 / CH340 installation package
- Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 32 Bit / 64 and MAC
- Through Microsoft’s digital signature authentication
- In the computer end of the USB device emulation as a standard serial devices Serial COM
- It contains the serial number and identification CH34X monitoring CH34X equipment swap library.
BOARD nodemcu 0.9 ESP 12E
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
Frequently Bought Together
ESP8266 CH340 V3
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
High performance-price ratio
Small volume, easily embedder to other products
Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Ard–uino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like ard–uino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.