Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CP2102 NodeMcu v2 ESP8266 WIFI Development Board
0 Sales Out
- Model: WiFi Board
- Weight: 0.10kg
- NodeMCU Size: 49mm x 26mm
- Carrier Board Size: 102mm x 51mm
- Pin Spacing: 0.9″ (22.86mm)
- Clock Speed: 80 MHz
NodeMcu v2 features:
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Use CH340G to replace the CP2102.
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications,
- which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Less than WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super-efficient
nodeMCU v2 Specification:
- ESP-12E Processor
- Self-powered: 3.0 to 3.6 V
- USB bus powered: 4.0 to 5.25 V
- Upgrade of RS-232 legacy devices to USB
- Cellular phone USB interface cable
- PDA USB interface cable
- USB to RS-232 serial adapter
Package Includes :
5.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches